Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Summer fun!

After a long summer brake the kids are back in school, I have mixed emotions about it. But with that I have a little more time on my hands to blog. :)  We have been working hard to get all the farming done so we have more time to get orders taken care of. But nothing ever happen exactly like we plan. My brothers have been here all summer, it's been so much fun to have them around. We will have two brother playing basketball in Wyoming and one coaching basketball at a high school in Louisiana. My brother Trevor is working full time on the farm. While our youngest brother is a Sophomore in high school.  My brother took the kids to see the fish in the ditch and they were so big.


 My dad is hard at work keep every thing going!
This years crop looks great! 
We have been really busy and appreciate you business and 
hope everyone will continue to be understanding.
We are headed camping this weekend, if anyone has a
recipe that they would like us to try while we are gone send them to davesfarms@gmail.com and we will give them a try and let you know how it goes!

Enjoy your long weekend and I dare you to try something with your wheat this week I promise you can do it. Just give it a try you might just like it ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment